I was browsing through all the photos in my computer. And feeling that "heart-squeezing" feeling. I don't know how to describe it. I have to say i really really miss those days and want to relive some of them. I think top of my list has to be my touch rugby days. Especially when we represented SMU. We didn't win. But we were a fun bunch. We trained and we played. Hard. Of course, the days playing in NJ were very precious too. But for some reason, i don't hv any of those photos.
The other would be the theatre days. Honestly, i never thought i could master all that stuff. And i'm not sure i can do it again! But for it's worth, i really really gained a lot from the 4 productions we did. Every production has a special place in my heart for different reasons. Sing to the Dawn was my first and to this day, i'm so proud of it. And the cast! remarkable people. A What on His What was awesome. I remember it being fun. And G was so good in her role. Barefoot in the Park. Who knew i could do blue hair? Anything Goes proved i can do anything! haha. not really la. But it was by far the biggest challenge. I was under a lot of stress. I remember being so scared. But God helped in marvellous ways.
SMU days are so precious. And the people are so precious. Remember our study buddy club? And talks of papaya? Going for rugby training at the "upper quad"? Or hanging at the red door on end because of rehearsals. Argh.
Thank God for a good time. And much more to come. =)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment