Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hen Night?

It was a friend's hen night. The first time i participated in one too. And being in boring Singapore, and to my knowledge, our cute little nation only has one bar that has male strippers. And that's where we went. Gotham Penthouse. I'm of the view that if they didn't have this male strip thing, there wouldn't be anyone at all. We had loads to drink. I didn't drink a lot. I get dizzy real quick, but the fact that i'm typing now shows that i recover fast too. We were there till past 2am, and the bride-to-be could not stand up independantly anymore. And then we headed to Wine Bar.

And the drinking continues, this time with talking (now that we can be heard) and we could munch on hotdogs. It was more fun. At the end of the day, Zouk does it for me. Yep, the night ended with the groom-to-be turning up to fetch the bride-to-be, which according to my other friends, is the most wrong thing to do. Hen's night is supposed to be a gal pals only thing.

Overheard at Zouk:


random GIRL A: I'm damn sure (....) happened!

random girl B: How sure?

random GIRL A: I'm really very sure la. I bet my balls it happened!




(i'm thinking, just how sure is she?)

No comments: