i apologise. I couldn't find a better title. i didn't sleep the entire nite.
This is what i did:
-i altered this unwearable skirt. Now it is wearable. i mite even wear it to the office tm. But trust me, nothing goes with bandages and bulging toes.
-i mended my sister's bag. The zipper came out and i (skilfully) sewed it back. I didn't tell her. so she mite suspect it's the elves.
-i watched about 5 episodes of Desperate Housewives and cried about 3 times cos i was so touched. can u believe just how mad i am?
-i also altered this dress i have. Initially unwearable cos it had this hot pink thing, which i think is major tacky. I replaced it with a black sheer ribbon. I tink it's presentable now so i mite wear it for grad nite.
Quite productive eh? This way, i'l be very sleepy tonite and i'l sleep early and be bouncy and cheery for work tm! Now i'm just waiting for B to call me to tell me "time for church!!!"
I love church. Thank You. Because You live, i can face tomorrow. I take delight in singing Your praises. =)
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment