Haha. Today was an equally unproductive day. But happy i have to say. i had a good time at Bible Study. The preacher was extremely repetitive. To put it nicely, i suppose he was trying to drive home the point with various examples; he was also very passionate about the subject. It was a good ending and I was encouraged. And reminded again to put my trust in the right place. Met up with my sis. She bought pink wine that i can't wait to try.
Tomorrow i'm goin to visit my grandma cos she got admitted into hospital. I'm quite worried cos she's old but i feel like i haven't exactly got to noe her. I hope she recovers soon.
Another important thing that happened today was that i ate chicken rice. This is supposed to be amazing cos i don't eat chicken rice. i don't eat briyani and i don't eat nasi lemak. I suppose u can now draw a connection and realise that i don't take to flavoured rice so well. But i did today. Cos J said that it's the best in Singapore, not that i can compare to anything. But yes, it was good. It tasted right. After that we had 2 peanut ice-kachangs. TWO. my goodness.
Friday, July 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment