Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Beaming*

I'm trying to pack my room. I have been at it since 4am. It's killing me. I have so much stuff that i don't use (don't even look at) it's atrocious. I'm trying to clear them all out. Let my mum vet through them and if she decides that they are really redundant, then they'l be given away. Now i'm tired and i can't believe i still have to bathe my dog. And my room is in the 'transition' stage so it looks like i just got robbed. I can't sleep cos all my stuff is on the bed (and floor and everywhere).

On another note, i'm listening to the Ally McBeal soundtrack. I love Vonda Shepherd's voice. And i recall that just a while ago, i could not listen to the songs without crying. But now i don't. Thanks Daddy God.

So if u r dealing with something and can't seem to get out of it, remember that the pain will ease. Slowly but surely. in the meantime, keep believing. =)

No comments: