Just came back from cell group. It was an interesting time investigating the Lord's Prayer. I have finally told them about my big budget plan. I hope to get a nicer name for it soon tho, cos this way of calling it is soon going to stick and it is surely not a great way to obtain approval.
I got an ok response from everyone. They were mostly agreeable, and bothered about pretty much the same things as i was previously. Things like budget, attendance, sustainability, approval, purposes, presence of a vision, etc.
Thank God for planting in me this interest for it was what i was thinking about the last few days actually. I just really need to fine tune it. In the process, i can only pray for providence and approval. i'l be working on a proper proposal soon. One that can be presented to the pastoral team.
Other than that, today was an ok day. Pretty slack as i don't have school on Fridays. I went for fitness and had lunch at home. Watched 3 episodes of CSI with Ber and took a nap. Then had cell group and here i am. They way i lead my life is not acceptable. I eat too much, sleep too much, don't study and pray too rarely. HELP. I think i have to overhaul my life and get it in order. Not just my room, but my life too.
What is the meaning of my life? argh.
Saturday, January 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment