Sunday, May 11, 2014

Learning to eat

I hv to write this down because I remember feeling like "wow this is a milestone of sorts". Today Christie started to feed herself using a fork. I've been pretty happy to let her eat w her (clean) hands. But today she insisted on holding a (adult) fork so I let her. Contrary to what it looks like, I don't feel tt Christie holding a fork means she's in any danger of poking her eye. I mean, she wasn't walking around but snugly strapped in her high chair. She had 2 boiled eggs (mostly the whites cos she doesn't seem to tk to e yolks so much) and strands of my speghetti. Then when dessert came, she had 2 bites of pancake. I'm glad she's taking to her food. 

And here we are, 5 days to 15 months. I sometimes worry she's growing up too fast for me. But obviously His timing is perfect. Thank you God. 

No comments: