I have been keeping up with my running schedule, which really is, if i get home at a reasonable time (usually before 8pm), I will go out for a run. And this week, i've done it 3 times! Feeling quite proud of myself.On Monday (the 1st time this week i jogged), i asked the husband, why should i do this, since i know down the road, eventually, i will give up. This is especially since i cannot imagine myself running when i'm forty. I'm also thinking of the upcoming holiday, which will serve as a momentum breaker. The husband had no reply, and i went on ahead and jogged. When i returned, he seemed to have a reply for me, when he said, never mind tomorrow, we just take each day as it comes. You feel good now right? I said yes.
On Tuesday, i worked so late, when i got home, i didn't have an ounce in me left. I had dinner and almost immediately went to bed.
On Wednesday i worked late again. And had to resort to working out on my stepper for 60mins to relive the feel good effect.
On Thursday i ran. On Friday i ran again.
No comments:
Post a Comment