Thursday, January 20, 2011

New beginnings

Wow. I didn't get to post on the blog on 1 Jan 2011 because we were simply too busy and tired. But i'm proud to say that this blog is 6 years old!

I know that i haven't been posting much other than random pictures of the things i'd like to throw. heh.

We got married on 1 Jan 2011 and we started living together since then. It started off weird (and sweet at the same time). We had never even spent the night at one another's place before marriage so you can imagine the weird (for lack of a better word) feeling of having another in your bed. In fact, this morning he told me that i move too much in bed. hmmm...

Having your own space also means that you keep cleaning. Yesterday a centipede was sighted. We didn't know wat to do, other than go out to the nearest petrol kiosk to buy a bottle of Baygone. We never saw Mr Centipede again though. Didn't get a chance to squash him. haha.

Since right after the honeymoon, I either have class or tuition or i have to work late. But because working continues into the night, it's nice to have a companion who is also reading. I thought that once we start to live together, I would lose the experience of being walked home. But it turns out that that's not true, because sometimes he would still go to the MRT station to "pick" me then walk back together.

I just hope work gets a little less hectic next week, then i might have time to pack my things. Living out of unlabelled boxes is a little tough. :)

2 comments:

Valerie Tan said...

congrats again cheryl!
and i totally understand how you feel about the living out of unlabelled boxes. for me, i go by memory for now. haha :P

btw, hope our little love gift got to you well thru the mail!

blessings,
val

zhiqi said...

so sweet :)

im so happy for you girl. xoxo