The past week has been stressful because of the longer hours at work, coupled with my slight difficulty staying asleep in the night. Otherwise, it was a very good week.
I also found out 2 things about myself. I now no longer can run without feeling like dying. last Friday, i attempted to go running. After a grand 4 minutes, i felt breathless. like really breathless. I had no choice but to walk home, consoling myself by promising to eat less instead.
The other thing is, i destress well when i pack my room. Yes, i'm always packing my room. It seems that way because i pack in parts. Sometimes, i clear only a tiny section of a drawer and make a big deal out of it. The last few days, i spend the remains of my day going through things which i have not been looking at for a long time. And threw them out. I still have a long way to go.
Now as i preview my blog post, i realised that the contents have so little to do with my title. but o well. welcome to my blog :)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment