Up was a delightful movie with parts that are super cute, super sweet and some touching parts. My favourite character is Ellie :) I give it 3.5/5. I watched the 3D version, the first time i watch a 3D show. It feels kind of blurry and the 3D glasses are not the most comfortable thing. But interesting still. Watch out for the Pixar snippet right before the movie called "Partly Cloudy". Extremely entertaining!Thursday, August 27, 2009
Up!
Up was a delightful movie with parts that are super cute, super sweet and some touching parts. My favourite character is Ellie :) I give it 3.5/5. I watched the 3D version, the first time i watch a 3D show. It feels kind of blurry and the 3D glasses are not the most comfortable thing. But interesting still. Watch out for the Pixar snippet right before the movie called "Partly Cloudy". Extremely entertaining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment