Saturday, May 30, 2009

Keepsakes

Once again, i'm packing my room. I seem to be doing it so often because i usually pack one small bit at a time. And everytime i do something like this, i make a big deal out of it. heh.

The Phantom of the Opera. I watched it in London in 2004.

London planner. I don't remember referring to this guide much. But i kept it anyway.




Big Ben. Coincidentally, it celebrates its 150th birthday today!

Westminster Abbey.



Tate Museum

I first tasted this in London's Harrod's.






If u look really closely, u can see the words "Stonehenge" at the bottom of the coin. I've to say momentos like this are really really useless. So after this picture, it was thrown away.



I consider this an awesome musical. Must watch. I loved Eponine in here.


Harrods!

This photo was taken for the date.

After London, i went to Barcelona. Visited a monastry there.

Among the keepsakes, i found this. Awesome right.
We wore this at commencement ( the start of school at SMU)

A floormat i've had since i was 16. I've another picture taken with this and a good friend from secondary school. :)

No comments: