this movie was an ok movie. just ok. like 2.5/5. Just pass. The dog is not even the cutest, except for a fleeting moment when it was a puppy. But there are parts of the show i really liked. But they are more on the serious side. I liked Jennifer Aniston's role in the show, as the supportive wife and cool mum. How she seems to understand her husband (i forgot his name). The kids are also not very cute. Ok only. It was more their relationship which i liked. I remember reading a review about the movie and this is what the guy said : "this show is about a couple and they have a dog." and i think i agree. =)Friday, March 06, 2009
Marley & Me
this movie was an ok movie. just ok. like 2.5/5. Just pass. The dog is not even the cutest, except for a fleeting moment when it was a puppy. But there are parts of the show i really liked. But they are more on the serious side. I liked Jennifer Aniston's role in the show, as the supportive wife and cool mum. How she seems to understand her husband (i forgot his name). The kids are also not very cute. Ok only. It was more their relationship which i liked. I remember reading a review about the movie and this is what the guy said : "this show is about a couple and they have a dog." and i think i agree. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment