I happen to be clearing my room. And one of my biggest obstacles to throwing things away is because some things may be totally useless to me already, but have some kind of memories attached to them. So, i've decided to take pictures of them, so that i can remember and also clear the space in my room.
School Tees
When the school just opened and we had an "I love SMU" campaign.

We also wore this tee at our open house events and welcomed visitors to start conversations with us.

This tee was to commemorate our move from the Bukit Timah campus to the City Campus. We had this event which took place at night. I remember many of us kept signs in the school as mementos.

Honestly, i don't remember what this tee was for. But there's the yellow and navy version. I also have the yellow one but only bothered to take photo of the navy version.

the back view.
No comments:
Post a Comment