Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Minimalist memories

My theme for 2009 and the rest of my life is minimalist. I understand this may sound very difficult to achieve since i'm me. But let's just say i've lots of room for improvement. And i really want my room to achieve that type of zen feeling when one steps in. I'm on the way ok.
So i began to throw things out. But some things hold some precious memories. So i decided to take pictures of them and post them here instead. Photos are a good way to remember things right?
This is the thing which our leader held when we were all preparing for the graduation ceremony. At that point, we were all dressed like Harry Potter. I really liked this sign and held it to take several photos. My prof was so amused.

I kept a whole bunch of posters from Anything Goes. To this day, i still consider that musical to be my proudest moment of my young life. This is because i was really challenged for the role. I just saw snippets of the DVD and i still can't believe it's over. Thank God for lovely memories.

The full view.


No comments: