On Friday night, i met a friend to shop and eat. We went to Tampines Mall. My goodness, i think i haven't been there in like 5 years. I received a sample of the above cream. I tried it at night. And it stung like mad! I had to keep fanning my face. It was so painful. But the pain did go away after about 3 minutes. I suppose this product does work. It's like the cheaper version SKII. But for now, i'm sticking to my own beauty regime. But in case u wanna try, have a fan nearby.Monday, September 01, 2008
Face lift?
On Friday night, i met a friend to shop and eat. We went to Tampines Mall. My goodness, i think i haven't been there in like 5 years. I received a sample of the above cream. I tried it at night. And it stung like mad! I had to keep fanning my face. It was so painful. But the pain did go away after about 3 minutes. I suppose this product does work. It's like the cheaper version SKII. But for now, i'm sticking to my own beauty regime. But in case u wanna try, have a fan nearby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment