Friday, August 01, 2008

First

I'm as sleepy as a polar bear. I have no idea why a polar bear. But i'm very sleepy. and polar bears look sleepy. Today is the 1st of August, and being the 1st, i thought it's a good chance for me to put down a new resolution. I have decided to quit coffee (yea, right). I know! It's damn difficult. the aroma, the thickness of the liquid. Like melted chocolate. every morning i have it and though it doesn't really keep me awake, i love the taste of it. hmmmm....sometimes when i'm on leave or it's the weekend, i'll miss my dose of coffee and look forward to coming to work again. Yes, i'm mad. But i know this already.

Today is really not a good day to start my non-coffee plan also becos we went to sing Karaoke last night and we sung our lungs out and deserve a good rest. I came to work feeling like a zombie. The table mate is not here today cos she possessed the wisdom to take leave today.

I will be meeting my sis for lunch in a bit. I'm not hungry. Just sleepy. bah. my eyelids weigh a thousand tonnes.

No comments: