Monday, June 09, 2008

Bridal shower

A bunch of my sisters' friends and i organised her bridal shower. It was so funny. We laughed and laughed so much. It's amazing to have such good friends who are with u at every stage. And these friends of hers have really seen her through the ages man. Sometimes i feel it may be easy to find someone to hear your problems out and to console u. But it may be tough to find people who rejoice with u when things are great. Like celebrating the fact that u're getting married. It's not just attending ur dinner and wrapping u a generous ang pow, but to feel "yay, u've found true love!", kinda thing. haha.

Anyways, i organised an exotic dance class for my sister and friends. And if u think of teaching exotic dance moves at a hen party, u got the idea from me. haha. I thought strippers were passe (i'm so cool hor). Today my sister was complaining that she's aching from the dancing. Can u believe it?? haha. I'm just glad everything went well. It really helps that all her friends are so spontaneous and responsible.

Now back to work and i'm feeling so fatigued, as if i had a damn tough workout. i think i should get my coffee man. To think i was thinking of quitting. What was i thinking??!! and starting on a Monday. I'm such a joke. Ok dearies, back to work. I love work. I love work.

No comments: