Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Epiphany

i looked up the meaning of this word before i used it as a title. And while i wouldn't say it's most apt, it's the best one i can think of, which explains how i'm feeling.

I realised what's scary about a relationship is not quarrelling, not misunderstandings, mistakes, etc. It's when one or both parties quit trying. But i also realise that for a bad relationship, it's liberating for the one who quits. Liberating being "life-giving", "uplifting".

That's how i felt today. I realised that i'm not interested anymore. I'l just let things go wherever they go, or be stagnant, or spoil or whatever. Cheryl almost never stops trying. So if u've got Cheryl on a "not-trying" day, it means well, she's not trying anymore.

I've analysed it. I'm not bound by anything. i can take flight anytime i please. Heh.


*note. the relationship i've lost interest in is not one with a boy. neither is it a friendship. so i'm calling it a relationship. it's plain crap.

No comments: