I'm back and i really really loved the trip to Africa, Leeds after and of course, Paris. I'm one who believes in maximising potential, extracting value, or making the most of the situation. I was sent to Africa and it's a compulsory stopover in Paris. So from there, i took a budget flight to visit a friend in Leeds and on my way back, i had 10 hour in transit, so i visited Paris.
I loved the trip. Almost every moment of it. I love seeing the world, meeting people from another place and culture. I even enjoy meeting people on the plane. That's the beauty of traveling alone. I suppose people will feel more comfortable talking you up when they know you are alone.
Also, there are certain experiences one can't get as a tourist. And in the case of Douala, Cameroon and Leeds, the chances of you being there is very slim if you're not sent there or have a friend there. Boy, am i glad.
Of course, Paris needs to be enjoyed with someone else. Because it so happened that i was there when the weather was gorgeous and everything was so beautiful! I was practically exclaiming to myself, which doesn't quite cut it. This is the time you need someone with you, nodding in agreement, or you need to be nodding in agreement with another's exclaimation.
In any case, it was awesome. I loved this time. I really really loved it. Thank God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
babe!!i miss u!!
Post a Comment