So i'm back from the mission trip to Korat. It was awesome. I loved every minute of it. And everyone on the trip. Everything that i was slightly worried about turned out just fine. I made friends with a lot of good people. Friends i want to keep for a long long time.
I didn't realise just how tiring a trip like this can be. I came back, thinking i'l just take a short nap and return to normal life. I slept for 1.5 days. That was how tired i was. But i think it was just me. Cos the rest returned promptly for dance classes, work, etc. Gosh. i have to get better at this man.
But all's well. I'm back at work. the same challenges exist. But through the eyes of faith i will look at the situation. And know that my God loves me and is for me. Who/What else can stand against me?
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ya tell me about travel fatigue!!!when are u coming to europe and which part?why dont u meet us in london!!heehee.just a suggestion.i miss u babe!loads!
hey babe!i went to Leeds instead.heh. i'm home already.it's ok, i didn't really want to see London again cos i wanted to go somewhere i haven't been before.Anyways, u're coming back soon! and i can't wait!
Post a Comment