Every Wednesday night, a bunch of young working professionals gather in Spottiswoode park for cell. hehe. We begin with dinner. And obviously, underaged people are welcome too.
[This is Audrey. She just celebrated her 1st birthday. She joins us every week. (cos it's her house)] [there you go!]
64 comments:
WMZI0l write more, thanks.
Please write anything else!
Wonderful blog.
Please write anything else!
Please write anything else!
Good job!
Please write anything else!
Please write anything else!
Wonderful blog.
Nice Article.
Please write anything else!
Hello all!
Wonderful blog.
Magnific!
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Save the whales, collect the whole set
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
Hello all!
Thanks to author.
C++ should have been called B
C++ should have been called B
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
Nice Article.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Magnific!
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
A lot of people mistake a short memory for a clear conscience.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
Save the whales, collect the whole set
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Good job!
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
Good job!
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Wonderful blog.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
What is a free gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
Post a Comment