Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bathing tip

Today is Saturday. And in preparation for dressing up to attend a friend's wedding, i bathed. It was a long, tedious, yet relaxing, feel-good process.

Before that, i went for a run in the sweltering heat. Well, it wasn't on purpose. I felt like running a bit, but i woke up really late. So yea, i slapped on lots of sunblock, put on a cap, then off i went.

When i returned, it was as if i stepped out of a sauna. I was dripping sweat from every pore. After stretching, i showered in hot water. Then i shampooed and conditioned my hair. Then i put on a hair mask and wrapped up my head.

I proceeded to scrub my body, first with a menthol bath foam. It feels damn cool! then i scrubbed down with an oily scrub with grains. Then i washed off everything in cold water. The hair mask and oil (and dead skin). Now i feel nice.

Go try it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are damn descriptive!!--Tab