Hey all, this is what happend on Saturday. Now that i found my camera, i can post more pics. i like blogs filled with pictures. heh. We had met to practise to play at one of the girls' sister's wedding. This is a legitimate girl band called Scarlet. I'm not actually a part of them. Just joining on ad-hoc basis. But if u need good chill-out music for a wedding, a party or any private event, be sure to gimme a ring. I'l get u a good rate.
It's a 4 piece band - bass guitar, electric guitar, keyboard and drums. If u consider the singers, then its a 5 to 7-piece band, depending on song/event requirements.
We practised at A and Y's place. They have 5 cats and 2 dogs. and ALL of them have good temperaments. Everyone was made comfortable cos it was so nice to have friendly fluffs walking around, keeping u busy.
Yep, that was Saturday for u. =)
4 comments:
cheryl sia!omg u have new pets! and your hair is pretty, i love!have a great birthday and year ahead and we shall go to bs soon!next week i hope.
hiiyahhh
there are six cats are ely, jd, muttmutt, momo, p'ian and totto is the youngest...
nice...surfed down to the blog and was thinking the animals look really familar.
Oh by the way, you lost alot of weight since I last saw you. You look tired
SUUUUUUUUMMMM!
i didn't know u know this blog! HELLOW!!!
i can't believe u know the names lor.
hey hey...yar of course I know their names. I worked in the office for 6 months with the cats and dogs.
I really miss them as well.. me and an ex colleague of mine were msn-ing the other day about how much we miss them. They are great stress relievers and sadly, I went over to see them at Ny's house th other day and they dont recognise me anymore. Sob
Post a Comment