i cannot, for the life of me, write sad blog entries. Even if i manage, i can't bring myself to post them. It's just not me. I can't cry to the world. I can only manage a happy blog. hahahahh. great reason for a bimbo blog entry. Here goes:
Last weekend, i went shopping. I love love love love love to shop. I love love love lugging shopping bags all around, and then complain, "wah, got a lot of things to carry hor?" heh.
But i didn't buy so many things la. Here's the list:
1. An off shoulder satin top with a thick belt that has a bow on it. it's all the rage now.
2. Another off-shoulder slinky top. The most formal look it can manage is 'casual Friday' in my firm. Maybe not. i'm not sure. Accessories are a MUST for this top.
3. A skirt the boyfriend chose. it's this black lace thing over a white lining thing. Wore to work today. feels great!
4. A slightly shimmery 'big sleeves' top. Pinky nude shade. Loves it. My most expensive purchase. But looks it. So all's good.
finally, i have a new necklace. Yippseroni! haha.
things i need now:
1. Shoes. Heels to be precise.
2. Necklaces. Unique, semi-chunky kind. Trust me. When u wear a chunky necklace to work, the working feels like playing. Imagine earning money while playing!!! (told u it was a bimbo entry)
3. those 'all the rage' knee-length bermudas wannabe, but a little too formal to be berms kinda short pants. Preferably in white and some other quirky colour.
4. i want a mustard-coloured top. i really really really want a mustard-coloured top.
5. I seriously need maybe another 2 new bags. Just 2.
that's all for now. i'm going to bathe and then go to bed with Ben Elton. =)
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment