Monday, June 26, 2006

Balai rocked.

I want to learn Bahasa Indonesian. I like Indonesia, for all i've seen of it so far la. But i need to devise something such that even if i spend prolonged periods of time there, i can breathe fresh air. Not some PSI 500 kinda haze.

Balai rocked. And You know You're behind it. Thanks. I never thought that an isolated place can bring out such honesty in people and myself too.

Everyone should go to Balai. Alternatively, everyday we should have cell-group worship. Rocks my world. I'm sure Yours too. heh.

ok, this is a bedtime blog. I'm actually not gonna watch soccer. My future lies in my sleep. As u can see, all the lines of thought are not making sense. I need to be awake. Forms C and other tax issues are bursting into my face. Loves it. =) ok, enough nonsense. nite.

By the way, the feet are doing good. The cast is off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i need to learn how to walk again. To beautiful feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

No comments: