Thursday, December 08, 2005

Packing in progress

So i've started packing. And in the process, it's absolutely necessary to try on the clothes. Cos most of it (actually all) are borrowed. So i don't noe if i fit/look ok/feels warm. I guess it's hard to judge the feel warm part. Well, i had to switch on the air-con. Like seriously. Even tho i was just putting them on for a few seconds.

Well, now i'm overwhelmed with winter clothing. I have so much now i shall choose so they mix and match and have the most possible combinations. Cos as u noe, i'm not bringing so much clothes. Match as in with my beanie and gloves and muffler. ha. i'm mad. Anyway in the end also look the same. Once the jacket goes over, most things don't matter really. And if it rains, even better. I have this really thin, black windbreaker. I'l just look like the flasher in the rain. ha.

ok, back to packing. I'm startin to feel sleepy. argh.

No comments: