One exam down. and one more to go. I felt ok about today. And i know it's not me at work, as usual. Thanks Dad. Ya so real.
And thanks bf, for those prayers.
I'm home now. Not zonked out entirely. Just v lazy to start. Which is bad. cos AMA needs a lot of work. But i need to sleep first.
After an exam, i have to sleep. It's like something that clears my mind and i can start again. It really works. Try it. Even if it's only for an hour or so.
I can't wait for friday. My last exam in SMU. I'm saying in SMU cos there's a nagging feeling that in my work in the future, i'l need to take some exams. I have no idea why i have this feeling. But i do.
Oh, and my flight to New York? it's materialising, along with a probable stop-over in London some more. Think i got time to run to the Harrod's in the waiting lounge? ha.
Can't wait. Perhaps i should really go n sleep now. Before i while away all my time again.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment