Thursday, October 06, 2005

i've decided to kill the tag board for a while cos Flooble is irritating me a bit. let me wait for them to get their act together. in the meantime, still leave me tags in the form of comments ok? esp Mona. ya my fave! =)

and sentimental me decided to copy and paste the existin ones. heeeeee.






<Jem>: I swear the mileage you get out of these haircuts aren't the greatest. I cannot, for the life of me, tell the difference la! But bery pretty nevetheless....
<Zhi>: hahah yeah i have to agree with Jem. can't tell the diff leh!
<Mysterious Mona>: I think the difference lies in the background... the pics were taken at different places..oh... and the fringe looks shorter...
<Qi Jem and Zhi>: ha. u have to see me in person la.really got diff. my haircuts always DAMN worth it one.=)
<Qi to mona>: mona! where hv u been? i missed u! my fringe is indeed shorter.cos i cut it!! ha. <anonymous>: Question, are the audience participation bits for real or Cirque staff? (I'm watching one of the last shows)
<Qi to anon>: Hi anon.they r real.every show the audiences are different.N not all of them put up a gd show.but the comedian is really gd.
<Myst>: Do you believe in fairy tales?
<Mysterious Mona>: Rumour has it that I am a fairy tale...
<Qi>: Mona!

No comments: