Sunday, October 23, 2005

awesome days

Friday night had to be my best night in some time. I didn't do any homework. I went for fitness then i went to watch Goal! with P. And it really made me one smiling girl. Let's just say that there's very good reason why the movie is named Goal! rather than Goal. The exclaimation mark is absolutely essential.

Goal!'s about soccer. But u don't have to noe anything about it to enjoy it. You don't even have to like soccer. But the plot isn't the big thing here. It's the way the show is delivered. whoo hoo. Go watch it. =)

Just came back from an awesome dinner with friends. Guess where? Malaysia! ha. we drove all the way there can. the 10 of us had 4 crabs, 2 plate of XinZhou Beehoon, 1 Belacan sweet potato leaves, 1 hotplate tofu, 1 (huge) steam fish, 1 Cereal Prawns, 20 satay, 1 fried sotong, 1 3-layer pork. I tink that's it. Came up to RM257. Equivalent to S$11.70 for each of us. yums.

No comments: