Saturday, September 24, 2005

I'm still alive

Hi!!!! i'm so happy to be blogging. cos this means that i have time to blog and it's been a while. This week is my worst so far cos an unexpected take-home test was kindly bestowed by my advanced management accounting prof.

Take-home tests to me are the worst things, if u ask me. (just let me complain a bit ok) It's really a project, albeit a short one but needs to be done in a much shorter time. This time it was 48hours. And it nicely overlapped with my psychology test preparations, 5 chapters worth.

And now i'm done with both. It seems not all that optimistic. Cos spoke to a fren who spoke to the prof who said there are 9 issues. I seriously don't believe u can count them per se. But yea, the prof must be more right than me. well, he better be. As for the psych test, well, i really dunno. I'm really really zonked out. I know that i shouldn't b. But in this case, i really dunno how i could have been any more prepared. Dad, i've left them to You. Thanks.

for now. boo. my agony isn't over. cos i have to report to work at Quidam in 1 hour's time. And the only comfort is that my dad is sending me. The irritating thing is that i have to be standing (in d's shoes, thanks d!!) for a freaking 8 hours. I'm tired....

On a brighter note, i have Coach Carter and The OC Season 3 Ep 1 & 2 for my viewing pleasure when i decide that i can sit through a show without nodding off. And i have a free spa on Mon. Ok, now things are looking up. And yea, it's Sunday tm. But it means another 8 hours at Quidam. arghhhhhhhhhh.


i really really need to sleep.......

No comments: