But being the nice person i am, i didn't return home to discard my old shoes right away. I decided to give my Nike Shox another try. So i went running. Well, even before i finished my 1st round, it gave way. Sigh. I couldn't run after that. I even had difficulty walking but i had to lug my feet home. Tell u, i could almost hear passing joggers snigger at the pathetic me, draggin my feet along. boo.

how to walk like that? sigh. it was rather sad.
my shoes are really not that old. look at it. still quite pretty rite? cost me a bomb...
a proof of their newness. the soles are not even worn out. the right sole is broken down the middle also.
my another pair of Nikes. also cost me a bomb. but really, how to wear like this? sigh...
i think that's it with Nike for me. New Balance here i come. I shall blog about her tm. She's nice n sweet-looking. Silver and powder blue. How pleased i am.
No comments:
Post a Comment