Monday, August 15, 2005

Sleepless in Sunshine

i woke real early today to give Chippy a bath, after receiving a very serious warning from my dad. He suggested that we give Chippy away if i continue to skimp on his baths. So i gave him a really good scrub today. Now he's sleeping soundly. And not so scratchy anymore.

After that i went for a run. A good 40mins, not including a warm-down walk. I feel so proud. Ha. When i returned from the run i had a talk with my parents. They just got back from Manila. It feels nice chatting about nothing in particular with them. I was tempted to have breakfast with them, but i was too sweaty.

Later i'm goin to see the dentist! i'm just a little excited. Cos it's been quite a while since i saw one and i'm curious about the state of my teeth, from a professional's point of view. I'm going to arm myself with a book, for the infamous wait outside the dentist's office. whoo hoo.

For the record, this snail-loving me kicked one just now while running. i certainly hope it survived the little leap.

No comments: