Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Today

My blog has been empty for some time. Q sad hor. This is because most of the things that have been happening are either inappropriate to be blogged about, too uninteresting to be blogged about or too forgettable for me to remember enough to produce an understandable version.

I have resorted to telling you about today. Cos i think today is a fairly eventful day compared to the rest of my other days.

Today i woke at 12pm and lazed in bed till 3pm. And the only motivation that made me leave the house was cos Cineleisure was showing Sin City at 4.45pm. When J and i arrived at 4.30pm, tickets were sold out. And it was sold out for the 7plus show and the 9plus show! This is pretty amazing cos it's Monday and Sin City has been out for a few days already. (not to mention, it is also R-21)

In the end, we got tickets at Lido for a 7.15pm show. It was good. Very very much like Kill Bill Vol.1. I liked it.

This has to be the most exciting part of my day. Although I bore no intention to shop, I ended the day with 3 new items! And i am most pleased.


Whoo hoo! My Adidas watch!


Blue slippers to match. I can't wait to wear them.


my 1st pictorial tee from Zara.

After i came home, watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Well well, it was a good show. Really. Most interesting. Now i'm going to sleep and put an end to my good day. I'm excited about tomorrow. =)

No comments: