Saturday, May 14, 2005

Today

today P and E came over and we watched 2 shows, Mean Girls and Dodgeball. I'm now a proud member of VideoEzy. but i'm still looking out for cheaper alternatives.

We hung out, we didn't say much. We just sat and watched. and watched. Some parts were interesting. Some parts were long and draggy. I tink the true test for a show is when u watch it on VCD/DVD rather than at the cinema. This is cos then u noe truly whether or not it engages u. And i tink the 2 shows we got today passed. But only just passed.

Now i'm stuck trying to do my AT report. What a drag. By the way people, i cut my hair. I just wanted something new. But it turns out to be not anythin very new, but just a hairstyle that i used to have. But it's fun goin for a haircut. If only my hair grew faster. Cos at one time, i want long flowy hair, other times, i just wan short cute bop hair. And i don't wan to wear a wig. I hate wigs. especially blue ones.

Sat and talked with Eu yesterday. Discussed what i learnt in church. Wat a liberating thing to do, to talk and to try to comprehend more and more why things can be so exciting. Thanks Daddy God.

Finally, i'm tired. i'm v v tired. But once again, it's believing. And trusting that You have the best plans for me. Thank You.

No comments: