Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Jesus is alive!

What a nice reminder. Good Friday is a public holiday. but tt's not the reason for it's Good-ness. But it's a long story. Let me know if u wan to hear it. i'd gladly oblige.

The Good Friday rally came to a happy ending. Though i am once again reminded i'm no longer a young teenager, i'm happy hangin out with all of them. Thanks to you all who turned up, smiled and clapped at the performance. I know it might not look it, but it was a lot of preparation. And i'm proud of it all. Glory to God!

My Timbuk2 has arrived. It's gorgeous. I have decided to name it Timbuk2. Clever me! (and creative) I'm excited about going to school cos then i can use it. Hee.

Tomorrow my church begins the 40 days of Purpose. It's a study to find out the purpose of life. It's for everyone. If u wan to join, let me know. No strings attached.

I just ate a bar of Toblerone. But for some funny reason, i don't feel like killing myself.

No comments: