Thursday, January 20, 2005

Much awaited pampering

Have been running around a lot more lately. Not by choice. But rather, mainly due to the increased training (which i happen to look forward to all the time, i might add)and i dunno, walking around campus? and of course, the occassional jumps up in the air for joy. hee.

I'm going to go for foot reflexology! well, there's a wealth of science behind this stone-age technique. Apparently, every acupoint of your body is linked back to your feet. ooh...beautiful feet! mayb i should take a picture of my beautiful feet and post it up. for your immense viewing pleasure. hee.

Ohh! and next wed, i'm going for spa! And the best part? it's free! tt's what your get when your best friend is in the beauty business. i'l do a review later...so maybe u all can go check it out...yippeee

I'm still struggling over my Strategy homework and my Nego homework. I'm also bothered about my dumb craving for Lana cake! But apparently, it's an evil, vicious cycle. the more u eat these sugary stuff, u the higher u get on sugar. and the lower your energy slumps when ur sugar is used up....and that's when u want to top up with chocolate, brownies, white bread...and banana and basically all the other yummy food. so sigh...doesn't this convince u to keep to raw vege, lean protein, unprocessed, unrefined wheat and bran...yogurt and u noe, the list continues...ok, actually i'm just babbling. are u thinking that my babbling sounds very intellectual? hee. thanks!




this is for u: Have a good day!

Two atoms are walking down the street and they run in to each other. One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I'm positive!"


No comments: