Today is Patron's Day (SMU's version of Founder's Day. Some people may also consider it the school's anniversary or 'birthday'). And basically, the entire upper quad is done up like a fun fair, complete with dunking games, food, and most importantly, a stage. I'l post the pics up later, if my dear fren F wil send them to me.
I was walking around with the touchies. And i met S. S is presently slightly handicapped as she dislocated her elbow at a previous friendly. She has a cast on her right hand that extends from her wrist to her mid-upper arm. She was carrying this plastic box with a handle. (the size about just right to fit a human head) It looked like a green and white checkered First Aid Kit made out of straw. I thought she looked like an injured nurse and decided to poke fun at her.
me: hey S!
S: hey.
me: (cheekily)
is that your school bag?
S: (matter of factly)
yes.
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment