Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm in such a dirty lousy mood

even my dog can't console me. yes, usually he can.

Previously, i had a blog on Xanga that i updated regularly. Every single entry is private. I read it. In case u wonder y i did that, well, i just needed to sort out my thoughts and writing/typing helps. U literally see your ideas. It's then that i start to think.

Today i'm an angry person. flew into a rage over something my mum did and later half-heartedly apologised for. i can't remember now whether it was what was done that was more irritating or that nonchalant 'oh, sorry' that was so missable.

Later i fell asleep in a chair, while tryin to watch Honey on dvd. right after lunch. Now i'm sleepy but awake and angry that i'm such a slug. I should go and run later. I need to go and run later. cos i'm such a slob. a fat sluggish slob.



I feel like crying. again. but i also feel like beating someone up. I also feel like quarreling. someone call me pls.


I feel like throwing up. But i noe i can't. Help. I feel like crying. i think i'l just go to sleep. i'm such a slob. thanks.

No comments: